Below you can watch a short video summary of the only direct meeting so far between the two athletes, the match played at the beginning of February, in the quarterfinals of the tournament in Montpellier, France.
1.What is the shape of the players in the last 5 matches?
- Philip Krajinovic
- Last result: 1-2 vs Alexander Zverev (Hamburg – slag)
- Shape: L W W L W
The world number 51, Filip Krajinovic is present for the second time in his career on the main panel of the ATP 250 tournament held in the United States, in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Last year, Serb stopped in the final sixteenth of the competition, defeated 3-6, 6-7 by American Ryan Harrison.Krajinovic returns on Tuesday, August 20, after a break of about a month, this is also the first game played on this kind of surface, after the one lost in the sixteenth of the Miami Masters, in March, against the Swiss Roger Federer .
- Tomas Berdych
- Last result: 2-1 vs Andreas Seppi (Winston-Salem – hard)
- Shape: W L L L L
Veteran Tomas Berdych, 33, ranked 101st in the ATP hierarchy, returns to North Carolina at Winston-Salem after a long absence. 7 years ago, the Czech disputed and lost the final of the ATP 250 tournament, in the company of American John Isner, score 6-3, 4-6 and 6-7.The victory in the first round of the competition, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, against the world number 77, the Italian Andreas Seppi, was the first for Berdych after a series of 5 consecutive defeats.
2.News, analysis, statistics and progress about the 2 players.
- 26th place ATP is the best ranking so far, achieved by the Serbian player.
- He has won 10 Challenger titles, but no ATP trophy.
- He won 35 of the 48 matches played this year, on all surfaces.
- 39% is the percentage of break balls made by Krajinovic this year.
- Since the beginning of this year, he committed 221 double mistakes.
Tennis Prediction of the Day Filip Krajinovic vs Tomas Berdych
- Has no less than 14 ATP trophies.
- He managed 7162 aces throughout his career.
- 84% is the percentage of games won on their own service.
- In 2015, he occupied, for a short time, the 4th place in the ATP ranking.
- Won 13 of the 19 matches played on the hard surface this year.
Prediction Today: Under 2.5 sets in the match