Betting tips Marius Copil – Stan Wawrinka. The best-ranked Romanian player in the professional circuit, Marius Copil, has a difficult opponent in the first round of the tournament in Sofia, the Swiss Stan Wawrinka. The match is scheduled to begin at 10.00 and promises to be a real show.
1. The latest information before Marius Copil – Stan Wawrinka.
Marius Copil: Player Form, News and Statistics
Î V Î Î Î
- Child has fallen in evolution compared to what he showed in the second half of last season. The form of the Romanian is downward and the moral must also be quite low because he won only 1 match out of 4 disputed in 2019.
- It can be said that in the hall Marius probably plays his best tennis, having a positive balance with 145 wins and 81 defeats. Last year he played the finals in Sofia and Basel under similar conditions.
- However, in the other three indoor hardcore races in 2018 he left early, from the first round in Rotterdam, Tokyo and Stockholm.
He is present for the third time at this tournament after he has checked two more participations here in 2016 and 2018.
If three seasons ended in the 16th, last year he played the final, but he succumbed to Mirza Basic after a game with many ups and downs.
It forces the entry into the top 50 ATP, but it has to make a solid drive here, and the competition is a fierce one.
Last year did not give the set to the final, but it’s hard to believe it will be able to repeat the same performance this time.
The weak season started, with only one victory and three defeats on the hard.
The previous Australian Open tournament was eliminated in the second round by David Goffin after 4 hocks.
Stan Wawrinka: Player’s form, news and statistics
Î V Î V V
- Wawrinka is on top in the new season, with 3 successes in 5 appearances. His defeats came in front of Bautista (Doha winner) and Raonic (quarterfinals at Melbourne), so two excellent opponents.
- Stanimal scored 78 wins and 68 defeats on hard indoor throughout his career. Unlike the Child, he has played in the last decade at the highest level, not in Challenger competitions. In 2015 he won his only title in the ATP Rotterdam.
- Last year, the Swiss lost the semifinal with Basic, who would later raise the trophy.
- In the 2 wins in Doha, with Khachanov and Jarry, players far above Child in the standings, Wawrinka has always covered the handicap of -2.5 games.
He is three times Grand Slam winner with an impressive cv.
Here in Sofia he participated only once, even last year, when he stopped in the semifinals, being eliminated by the winner of the trophy, Mirza Basic.
Like the novel, he also stopped in the second round at the Australian Open, yielding to Milos Raonic.
He has a positive balance on this season’s season debut, 3 wins and 2 defeats, but is a statistic unconvincing for his expectations.
Former 3rd place in the ATP hierarchy, momentarily fell very much in the rankings, to 57th place.
2. Marius Copil Stan Wawrinka direct meetings.
The two have met twice before, but both duels went to the Swiss.
At the Australian Open 2015, the last direct meeting, Stan set himself in a minimum of sets, leaving the Child without a response.
3.Statistics of direct matches Marius Copil v Stan Wawrinka
Wawrinka was forced to face the Arad without giving up the set in Madrid 2013 with 6-4 6-4 and Australian Open 2015 with 7-6 7-6 6-3.
Tennis Prediction of the Day Marius Copil vs Stan Wawrinka
I’m following the Swiss experience of this one-handed duel. Stan is growing in shape, while Marius can be said to have stagnated. The pressure is on the shoulders of the Romanian, because he has to defend the points of last year, when he lost the Sofia final, against the Bosnian Basic. Outside the service, I think Child is weaker than his rival, both on the move and the forehand and backhand, the base kicks behind the bottom line. If he does not get his first job, the outsider will have big problems with Wawrinka.
Prediction Today: Wawrinka -2.5 games
Marius Copil is better ranked than his opponent today, which was hard to predict a few years ago. But Marius has grown quite a bit, finishing last year here in Sofia, then finishing with Basel lost to Roger Federer, his game going pretty well. But this year he was quite tough, both defeats with Fritz and especially with Fucsovic being pretty clear, having problems in the second. Stan Wawrinka is in a retreat after the very complicated knee surgery, but he still has to work until he gets back to top. This year, he has a very poor set with Gulbis, but Stan was solid, winning with Jarry and Khachanov, then with the Australian Open with big problems for Raonic, being defeated only after four tie-breaks. In addition Wawrinka has positive track record with Marius, winning both direct matches in a minimum of sets.Both are hard-core players and prefer fast surfaces, because they rely heavily on the job.
Marius started on the left this season, and his game is greatly affected by the morale with which he enters a tournament.
Wawrinka had some problems with the injuries, and the returns in the circuit are always cumbersome after the medical problems.
Stan excels on the return, so the pressure will be on the shoulders of the novel.
It is a small tournament, however, and the motivation will not be at the maximum odds for Swiss, which is why we can not stand a surprise.
Bet Tips: Stan Wawrinka wins