Ugo Humbert vs Marius Copil betting tips. Tonight we will attend a duel of the generations, because the veteran Marius Copil is going to meet the young Ugo Humbert during the first round of the US Open. Aradean does not have a comfortable opponent in the debut round, but experience should help him in this match. However, the Frenchman starts as a favorite.
1. The latest information before playing betting tips Ugo Humbert vs Marius Copil.
He is present for the second time in this tournament, after last year he left the competition in the second round.
Hard is the surface that feels best, because it relies heavily on strong service.
A professional of only 2 seasons, he managed some notable performances on the hard, but in challenger tournaments, played in France.
Has a positive balance on this surface, 9 wins and 7 defeats this season.
At the moment, it occupies the 63rd ATP position, a very good position considering that it is only 21 years old.
It’s for the third time on the main panel here.
But he never managed to get through the first round, and he still had 6 attempts to qualify, failing 6 times in a row.
Hard is not necessarily his favorite surface, and the one here at US Open is not at all pleasant, being a very fast surface.
This year it has a catastrophic balance on cement, 3 victories and 11 defeats.
Before coming here, he was present at Winston Salem, but left that tournament in second place.
It currently ranks 93th ATP but it will be difficult for it to remain in the first 100 players if it leaves the competition in the first round.
2. Ugo Humbert vs Marius Copil direct dating.
The two tennis players met only once, two seasons ago, at the challenger in Brest.
On that occasion, Child won in the minimum of sets, double score 6-4.
3.What is the shape of the players in the last 5 matches?
- Ugo Humbert
- Last result: 1-2 against Benoit Paire (Winston-Salem – hard)
- Shape: L W L W L
The young 21-year-old French tennis player, Ugo Humbert, 63rd in the ATP standings is present for the second time in his career on the main table of the US Open, the last Grand Slam tournament of the year. In the previous edition of the tournament, starting with qualifications, Humbert stopped in the second round of the competition, being defeated four sets, 6-7, 6-4, 3-6 and 5-7 by the Swiss Stan Wawrinka.The Frenchman makes his debut in the current edition of the American Grand Slam after the elimination suffered in the finals of Atlanta, 0-2 at sets in the company of Serb Miomir Kecmanovic, 50th place in the ATP, respectively in the best of the ATP 250 tournament played in Winston-Salem, after 6-3, 6-7 and 3-6 in front of the world number 26, compatriot Benoit Paire.
- Marius Child
- Last result: 1-2 vs Pablo Carreno Busta (Winston-Salem – hard)
- Shape: L W L L L
Novel Marius Copil, the world number 93, returns to New York, where he is present for the third consecutive year on the main board of the US Open, Grand Slam with total prizes worth over 28 million dollars. In the previous edition, the 28-year-old Aradean was eliminated by the Croatian Marin Cilic from the first round.Child won only one of the last 5 matches played on the hard, 6-4, 3-6 and 6-3 decisive, against Slovenian Martin Klizan, 83rd place in the ATP hierarchy, in the opening round of the Winston-Salem tournament, but was eliminated by the Spanish Pablo Carreno-Busta, 69th place ATP, in the sixteenth round, after 3-6, 7-6 and 4-6 decisively.
4.News, analysis, statistics and progress about the 2 players.
- In mid-February, he was awarded the fourth Challenger Career Trophy in Cherbourg, France.
- He has won 20 of the 30 matches played on the hard surface since the beginning of this year.
- He managed 278 aces and made 124 double mistakes throughout his career.
- 39% is the percentage of break balls made by the young French tennis player.
- 82% is the percentage of games won on their own service.
- Child stopped 6 times in the American Grand Slam qualifiers.
- It has not exceeded, until now, the first round of the tournament.
- 56th place ATP represents the best ranking in the hierarchy.
- 63% is the percentage of break balls saved by the Romanian tennis player, throughout his career.
- He has won only 11 of the 34 matches played since the beginning of this year.
Tennis Prediction of the Day Ugo Humbert vs Marius Copil
Child is the most experienced player in this duel, but unfortunately for him, he is completely out of shape.
The service continues to be a decent one, having great problems in return and rallies.Humbert generally performs well when playing in tournaments hosted by his native country.
Now, even if it starts as a favorite, it may have some problems, because it tends to make mistakes often specific to the age and level of experience.
I chose an over forecast for the sets, which seems a bit safer.
Prediction Today: Ugo Humbert