The second semi-final of the day in the US Open women’s tournament, which will take place around 03:30 at night, will face them in front of 2 young players from the circuit, very promising, the Swiss Belinda Bencic and the Canadian with origins romance, Bianca Andreescu. Belinda Bencic vs Bianca Andreescu betting tips. After the 3 winning tips offered yesterday, today are high chances to continue the good series, because in the second semifinal of the day at the US Open, on the women’s table will meet the Swiss Belinda Bencic and the Canadian Bianca Andreescu, match in which the player of Romanian origins starts with the first chance.
- The 22-year-old, originally from Switzerland, currently occupies 12th place in the WTA standings, being very close to a return in the top 10.
- The 2019 season was a consistent one for Bencic, winning the trophy from Dubai and playing other top stages in major tournaments, such as Indian Wells or Madrid.
- With only a 3rd round win at the Rogers Cup, Belinda Bencic showed a very spectacular tennis at the US Open, dominating the games with much authority, and qualified in the semifinals after a solid victory against Mrs. Vekic in minimal sets.
- The 19-year-old Romanian player, who represents Canada, currently ranks 15th in the WTA rankings.
- The best result of his career was obtained in the Indian Wells tournament, when he managed to win the trophy, surprising everyone, continuing in the same way in the home tournament, in Montreal.
- He said he feels better in this tournament at the US Open compared to the Rogers Cup, managing 5 extremely solid victories, returning in the quarterfinals from 0-1 to sets against Belgian Elise Mertens.
The two players have not met so far in the circuit, the first direct confrontation will take place.
🎾The latest information before playing betting tips Belinda Bencic vs Bianca Andreescu.
As we correctly anticipated yesterday, he had an easy match in the company of Vekic Woman, which he passed in minimal sets.
The service was high for the young players, with success rates of 84% on the first and 52% on the second.
Although he had 8 chances to make the break, he converted only 3 points, enough to ensure an easy victory.
Although he made a few double mistakes, he had an excellent time at this tournament, losing only once in the semifinals.
He is facing the chance to qualify for the premiere in a high-slam tournament final.
He had a complicated duel in the previous round against the Belgian Mertens, but he passed in the decisive set after 26 games.
It served pretty well, with 75% success rate on the first and 48% on the second.
It seems that the young player has acquired maturity in the game, because he kept his calm in the decisive set. In fact, he won the last 12 consecutive games that ended in a decisive set.
He plays by far his best tennis, and at the age of 19, the level of confidence in his own performances is a very high one.
It is currently ranked 15th WTA, but is expected to rise again next week.
🎾Belinda Bencic vs Bianca Andreescu direct meetings.
Both are young players, so they have not had the opportunity to meet until now in an official match.
🎾What is the shape of the players in the last 5 matches?
- Bianca Andreescu
- Last result: 3-6 6-2 6-3 vs Mertens
- Shape: W W W W W
Appeared like nowhere this year, Bianca Andreescu has a sensational season, although much of the season was injured. She is by far the strongest hardcore player this year, winning sensational wins at Indian Wells and Toronto.
The player started from the 178th position this year and whose model is, as she herself declares, Simona Halep, could at the end of this week overcome her idol in the standings. Whatever happens in the semi-finals, on Monday Bianca will enter the premiere in the top 10 and is one of the serious candidates for a place for this year’s Champions Tournament.
In New York, Andreescu eliminated the Volynets, Flipkens, Wozniacki, Townsend and Mertens in turn. In the last 2 games there was a little fatigue accumulated in the last week, the Canadian losing a set. Even so, Bianca controlled the parties and left no time to plan the uncertainty and drama regarding the winner.
- Belinda Bencic
- Last result: 7-6 6-3 vs Vekic
- Shape: W W W W W
After a break of 3 years, Swiss Bencic returns in the top 10 starting with next week, the Swiss will occupy at least the 9th position.
With a quarter-final win in New York 5 years ago, Belinda made an excellent tournament, giving up only one set during the 2 weeks of competition, in the game with the French Cornet.
Among the victims of Bencic were the world leader, Naomi Osaka, who last year won the trophy after a final with Serena Williams, while in the quarters, the Swiss passed Donna Vekic, who eliminated her at Roland Garros this spring. .
🎾News, analysis, statistics and progress about the 2 players.
- He occupies the 15th WTA position this week.
- Has 10 consecutive hard wins.
- He has only 4 defeats this year, managing 43 victories so far.
- Before this tournament he had never passed the 2nd round at a Grand Slam tournament.
- He is first present on the main board at Us Open.
- He holds the 12th WTA position.
- This year he managed to win the title in Dubai, the most important career performance so far.
- Like Bianca, he has 43 wins this season, but also 16 defeats.
- It was eliminated last year by Sasnovich.
- This year he reached all the Grand Slam tournaments, played at least in the 3rd round.
Tennis Prediction of the Day Belinda Bencic vs Bianca Andreescu
It is announced a very spectacular match between the two players, who showed a “champagne” tennis in this tournament, having an aggressive game and at the same time controlled from behind the field, managing many spectacular balls. I expect a long-term match, with a great chance that the game will be decided after a decisive set in favor of any player, the odds of victory being almost equal, despite the fact that the player from Canada is considered a favorite at bookmakers.
Prediction Today: Over 19.5 games
It will be a spectacular duel tonight, full of remarkable hits from both sides.
Bencic was the author of eliminating big names in this tournament and he certainly has more experience than his opponent.However, Andreescu has a very good backhand, knows how to defend well and returns excellent even from difficult positions.
If Belinda hesitates on the first service, there are great chances to attend many breaks, because the Romanian is able to take advantage of the opportunities offered.
I expect a lot of upheavals, so I recommend over-gaming this time.
Bet Tips: Bianca Andreescu