Here you can watch the video summary of the last direct meeting between the two players, the game played in October last year, in Moscow and ended with the victory of France, score 2-0 at sets.
1.What is the shape of the players in the last 5 matches?
- Anna Kalinskaya
- Last result: 2-1 vs Monica Puig (Washington)
- Shape: W W W W L
Eliminated since the first round of the Wimbledon, after playing three matches in the British Grand Slam qualifiers, for the rookie of just 20 years, Anna Kalinskaya, 160th place in the WTA hierarchy, followed the defeat suffered in the sixteenth round of the final. ITF from Ashland, United States, 0-2 against Alexei Glatch.At the “Citi Open”, Washington, Kalinskaya went on to qualify with compatriot Nika Kukharchuk and Fanny Stollar from Hungary, each time 2-0 in sets, Japan’s Nao Hibino, 137th in the WTA and in three sets, 2- 6, 7-6 and 6-4, of the world number 44, Monica Puig.
- Kristina Mladenovic
- Last result: 2-1 vs Hailey Baptiste (Washington)
- Shape: W W L W L
After the defeat in the second round of the Grand Slam tournament in Wimbledon, UK, 5-7, 2-6, ahead of world number 6, Petra Kvitova, Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic, 49th in the WTA standings, returns to the hard surface, in Washington for the fifth time in his career.In the sixteenth round of the “Citi Open”, Mladenovic outscored Shelby Rogers by a double, 6-4, 292 WTA, and Hailey Baptiste, 283 WTA, in three sets, 6-4, 4-6 and 6-3.
2.News, analysis, statistics and progress about the 2 players.
- He is for the first time in his career on the main panel of the Citi Open
- The 127th WTA is the highest position so far
- She is present in the quarter finals of the tournament and in the double, where she pairs with Japanese Kato Miyu
- He has won 12 of the 15 matches played on the hard, since the beginning of this year.
- To date, he has not won any WTA trophies
- It has so far not passed the quarter-finals in Washington
- The 10th WTA place is the highest, so far occupied by Mladenovic
Tennis Prediction of the Day Anna Kalinskaya vs Kristina Mladenovic
He has two WTA trophies, the last one won in 2017, in Saint Petersburg, Russia.He has won only 7 of the 16 matches played on the hard this year.It is the tenth tournament played on the hard drive that is participating this year.
Prediction Today: Under 2.5 sets in the match