- Alexander Zverev
- Last result: 2-0 vs Istomin
- Form: W L L W L
Last year’s finalist at Roland Garros, the only Grand Slam to be played on clay, Alexander Zverev, is playing for the first time in Marrakech, being the main favorite of this tournament.Zverev started the season very well on the red surface and won without difficulty in the first round in the Uzbek phase, Denis Istomin, with a 6-4 double.This year, Zverev, along with Angelique Kerber, played the Hopman Cup final, and as individual performance managed a final at Acapulco, lost to Kyrgios. It was the only notable result for the German in North America, and it was eliminated very quickly at Indian Wells and Miami.
- Jaume Munar
- Last Result: 2-0 vs Bagnis
- Form: W L W L L
Rafael Nadal’s best-ever tennis product, Jaume Munar, makes it easy for the top 50 ATP rankings. The Iberian, present for the first time here, is now in the 60th place, the best career position.Just 21 years old, Munar started the tournament with a minimum set of victories against Argentinean Facundo Bagnis, score 6-1 7-6.For him it is the fourth tournament on clay this season, still present in Cordoba, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, managed to reach up to quarter to the first two mentioned tournaments.
Tennis Prediction of the Day Alexander Zverev vs Jaume Munar
- He is the first to make his career in this tournament
- He has never played against Jaume Munar
- He is currently ranked 3rd in ATP, the best career position
- The winner will play in quarters with Benoit Paire or Pierre Hugues Herbert.
- He has 4 tournament earnings on career clay, including 2 of the Masters Series
- Play for the first time in Marrakech
- He has 8 wins and 4 defeats this year on clay
- It occupies the 60th ATP, the best position of the career
- He played a final at Roland Garros in the junior competition
- For the second round he will receive 20 points and 8270 EURO
Prediction Today: 2-0 Zverev